How to convert Visio document to PDF ?
How to print Microsoft Visio drawings to PDF ?
1. Start Microsoft Visio
2. Open a .VSO or .VSOX document
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted Microsoft Visio drawings (VSO or VSOX) to PDF document now.