How to create PDF from Microsoft PowerPoint?
How to convert PPT and PPTX to PDF ?
1. Start Microsoft PowerPoint
2. Open a .PPT or .PPTX document
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted Microsoft PowerPoint slides (PPT or PPTX) to PDF document now.