How to create PDF from AutoCAD?
How to convert AutoCAD drawings to PDF ?
1. Start Autodesk AutoCAD software
2. Open an AutoCAD drawing (for example, a .DWG, DXF, DWF document)
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted AutoCAD design drawings (DWG or DXF or DWF) to PDF document now.